AACT NewPlayFest 2014
The Debut of NewPlayFest
Listed below are the play titles, authors, producing theatres, and world premiere performance dates for the inaugural AACT NewPlayFest.
- The Boatwright, by Bo Wilson - Grand Rapids Civic Theatre - September 12-28, 2014
- End Papers, by Barry Weinberg - Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg - July 24-27, 2014
- Jellofish, by Jim Henry - Phoenix Stage Company - May 2-11, 2014
- The Vanishing Point, by Nedra Pezold Roberts - California Stage Company - March 27-April 28, 2014
- The Seamstress, by Cece Dwyer - Hickory Community Theatre - January 10-26, 2014
- Exit Laughing, by Paul Elliott Springfield Little Theatre - November 15-24, 2013
Click on theatre names above to learn more about them.
2014 Plays in Print
Winning plays are published in an anthology by Dramatic Publishing Company. The first, with 2014 plays by Cece Dwyer, Paul Elliott, Jim Henry, Nedra Pezold Roberts, Barry Weinberg and Bo Wilson, is now available from the publisher's website: AACT NewPlayFest Winning Plays: Volume 1 (2014)