MTI Discount for Members
Offer #1: The AACT Collection
For a limited time only, Music Theatre International (MTI) is offering a discount on a hand-picked collection of MTI shows perfect for community theatres. Featuring some of the hottest new releases, as well as beloved classics, the AACT Collection is full of award-winning musicals guaranteed to thrill and delight your audiences.
Here's the Offer: If you book a show from the AACT Collection between August 1, 2016 and July 1, 2007 (for future performances), you will receive 25% off the standard rental fee and every fourth performance will be royalty-free. All perusals for these shows will be free for the dates of the offer.
In addition, MTI will donate 10% of the rental fee collected to AACT as part of this special offer.
For full details and instructions on applying the discount, visit mtishows.com/aact-
The code for this new offer is AACTSP.
Offer #2: Rental Fee Discounts
Through AACT’s partnership with Music Theatre International, organizational members receive substantial discounts on standard rental fees on MTI musicals.
The program is active this member year (2015-16) and will renew next September for 2016-17.
The discount structure:
For the first four MTI musicals produced during 2015-16, paid member theatres will receive a 20% discount on standard rental fees. If a theatre produces five MTI musicals in a year, the fifth standard rental package is free.
According to MTI Senior Operations Officer John Prignano, most standard rentals cost between $750 and $1,200 per license. Using that range, with a 20% discount AACT member theatres save between $150 and $240 for the first MTI musical. Essentially, theatres with budgets up to $99,999 save more than the cost of their AACT membership with the first rental.
The following stipulations apply:
- To participate in the discount program, a theatre must be a current, paid AACT member
- The AACT-member organization will work directly with their MTI agent to receive the discount.
- The discount will apply to any MTI shows produced between September 1, 2015 and August 31, 2016.
- The agreement is retroactive. If a member theatre has already paid rental fees for the period covered by the agreement, the cost difference will be refunded.
- Rental discount applies to standard rental fees only.
- Theatres that are considered professional with MTI are excluded from the AACT discount.
Music Theatre International
421 W. 54th Street, 2nd Fl.
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 541-4684
Fax: (212) 397-4684