CALL FOR AACTFest 2021 NATIONAL FESTIVAL PROPOSALS
AACT is looking for an welcoming location and host theatre for AACTFest 2021! AACTFest is the biennial festival of plays produced by the American Association of Community Theatre (AACT). The two-year cycle begins with state and regional festivals and ends with a National Festival and Conference.
If your theatre would be interested in hosting the National AACTFest 2021 Theatre Festival, please complete the AACTFest RFP online questionnaire and requirements by August 1, 2018.
The National Festival has occurred every two years since 1969; in its current format and as AACTFest, since 1987. It is a unique opportunity for companies, individual participants, and observers to learn, teach, improve, impress, network, and socialize. The festival draws from 400-600 people. Attendees include AACT members, local ticket buyers, guests, staff, performing companies, exhibitors, and workshop leaders.
Dates: AACT's preference is to hold the National Festival Sunday to Sunday from June 13-20 or June 20-27, 2021.
To Submit a Proposal:
- Review the AACTFest 2021 RFP Hosting Guidelines and AACTFest 2021 Theatre Technical Guidelines
- Submit the Online RFP Questionnaire
- Submit Letters of Support from: (Submit Letters of Support to Conference Coordinator Jill Patchin at email@example.com)
- The main host company and venue representative if applicable
- Proposed Festival Hotel
- Other areas of support (i.e: Politicians, Chamber of Commerce, Arts Councils, Additional Host locations, etc...)
If you have any questions please contact Conference Coordinator Jill Patchin at firstname.lastname@example.org