How much does your theatre spend on paint and painting supplies every year?
Here's how it works:
Print the special flyer to take to your local Sherwin-Williams store.
Set up your Sherwin-Williams account, if you don't already have one, on your first visit to Sherwin-Williams (it takes only a few minutes).
It's as simple as that. When you make a purchase you can use a Sherwin-Williams charge account, or pay by check, credit card, or cash. (If your state exempts sales tax for nonprofits, save more by providing the store with your state exception certificate.)
- The AACT National Discount is at least 30% off list price on paints and related items.
- Other items like ProMar 400 Flat Black and ProMar 200 Zero VOC paints, bushes, rollers, and tape are discounted even more.
- Great savings to help your budget!
Other Sherwin-Williams Advantages:
- The S-W Custodial Maintenance Record System keeps accurate records of products and systems you use, making repeat purchases easier.
- S-W staff can help you decide what products to use. Sherwin-Williams is a 145 year old paint company here to help your theatre look the best it can.
- Consider the environment, including your painting environment with S-W's Zero VOC-Low odor-Eco-Friendly Paints. AACT has special pricing on key products like ProMar 200 Zero VOC that can be tinted to S-W complete pallet.
- S-W can help you find experience painters, if the need arises.
In addition to the theatre discount Sherwin-Williams contributes 2-4% of every sale to AACT. So your Sherwin-Williams purchases not only help your budget, they help AACT provide great programs and services to promote and improve community theatre across the nation.
Sherwin-Williams and AACT working to make you look good!
1-800-4-SHERWIN (1-800-474-3794). Phone hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-9pm and Saturday & Sunday 9:30am-5:30pm EST.