Member Benefits & Services
Meeting Your Needs
Designed specifically for AACT Members
You joined AACT to share experiences, problems, successes and love of quality theatre.
But membership brings more tangible benefits, too:
- Maximize your resources. Receive discounts & special offers from theatre-related companies, plus discount tickets from participating AACT theatres. Check the menu at right for these and other benefits & services.
- Help at your fingertips: How-to articles, email discussion group, and in-depth data about member company budgets, box office, facilities, boards, staff and productions. Our "Ask the Experts" lets you tap into members who can share their expertise on a host of topics. On the drop-down menu at the top of the page, you'll see an asterisk (*) indicating those resources for AACT members only, available to you 24/7.
- Exclusive publications: Our bimonthly magazine, Spotlight, and our insight-filled book, Boards In the Spotlight.
- Expand your skills through conferences & workshops--including AACT’s national conferences for chief administrators, education directors, artistic directors, and technical staff.
- Reward excellence. National & local awards for distinguished achievement and service in community theatre.
- Insure your assets. Designed specifically for community theatres, AACT’s insurance program (provided by USI Southwest.) can provide your group with high-quality, low-cost coverage—including property and general liability, volunteer accident, and directors and officers liability.
Remember . . . with AACT you’re a part of the largest community theatre network in the U.S.!