Ask the Experts
AACT Forums (members & non-members)
Ask a question or begin a discussion on eight different topics: Acting and Directing, Administration and Management, Fundraising and Grants, Marketing & Publicity, Playwriting & Playwrights, Production, Technical Theatre & Stagecraft, and General.
- If you wish to post a question, begin a discussion, or add your comments or suggestions to help others, you must be logged on as an AACT member, or as a Website Participant. Become a Website Participant and we will create a free AACT account for you, so you can explore parts of the website, participate in the AACT Forums, register for events, and get acquainted with AACT and its services.
AACTList (Members - log-in required)
This e-mail discussion group is open to any AACT member. Once you've joined, you can send a single e-mail that reaches everyone on the list. List members respond to your questions, sharing their experience or expertise with you and everyone else on the list.
- Any theatre-related topic can be discussed, for quick replies or detailed discussions.
- You can receive e-mails in two ways--individually, as they are sent, or in "digest" form, in which a day's postings are grouped as a single e-mail that's sent to you.
- Past discussions are archived on the Member Resources site, so you can check to see if your question or concern has been addressed previously.
- Subscribe to AACTList using our online form.
AACT Resource Roster (Members - log-in required)
A selected group of AACT members are ready to share their theatre experience and expertise on various topics, via phone or email. Whether you're seeking quick answers, or in-depth analysis, or something to spark new ideas, check the partial list of subject areas below (a full list is provided on the Resource Roster form).
|Current Resource Roster expertise is available on these topics:|
And don't forget...
Resource Library (Members - log-in required)
This collection of articles and sample forms is available 24/7 to AACT members, with new and updated material added on a regular basis. Topics include Acting & Directing, Administration & Management, Advocacy, Boards & Governance, Front of House, Fundraising & Grants , Insurance, Marketing/PR/Publicity, Rights & Royalties, Technical Topics, and Volunteers, as well as Business & Legal Forms.