Ask the Experts
AACT Forums (members & non-members)
Ask a question or begin a discussion on eight different topics: Acting and Directing, Administration and Management, Fundraising and Grants, Marketing & Publicity, Playwriting & Playwrights, Production, Technical Theatre & Stagecraft, and General.
- Anyone can read Forum posts
- If you wish to post a question, begin a discussion, or add your comments or suggestions to help others, you will need to register, whether you're an AACT member or not.
AACTList (Members - log-in required)
This e-mail discussion group is open to any AACT member. Once you've joined, you can send a single e-mail that reaches everyone on the list. List members respond to your questions, sharing their experience or expertise with you and everyone else on the list.
- Any theatre-related topic can be discussed, for quick replies or detailed discussions.
- You can receive e-mails in two ways--individually, as they are sent, or in "digest" form, in which a day's postings are grouped as a single e-mail that's sent to you.
- Past discussions are archived on the Member Resources site, so you can check to see if your question or concern has been addressed previously.
- Subscribe to AACTList using our online form.
AACT Resource Roster (Members - log-in required)
A selected group of AACT members are ready to share their theatre experience and expertise on various topics, via phone or email. Whether you're seeking quick answers, or in-depth analysis, or something to spark new ideas, check the partial list of subject areas below (a full list is provided on the Resource Roster form).
|Current Resource Roster expertise is available on these topics:|
And don't forget...
Resource Library (Members - log-in required)
This collection of articles and sample forms is available 24/7 to AACT members, with new and updated material added on a regular basis. Topics include Acting & Directing, Administration & Management, Advocacy, Boards & Governance, Front of House, Fundraising & Grants , Insurance, Marketing/PR/Publicity, Rights & Royalties, Technical Topics, and Volunteers, as well as Business & Legal Forms.